Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Analog Solutions Leipzig Monosynth
* Pure analogue voice circuitry.
* Fat Moog style filter.
* 2 VCOs with Glide and Sub-VCOs.
* Plenty of modulation routing possibilities.
* Extra tone controls and circuits for more sound variety e.g. LFO, CrossMod.
* Rugged steel construction and 'vintage' wood design.
* MIDI In for software sequencer control.
Click here for more info on the Liepzig Analog Solutions website
Note the image is Liepzig but the text on the site is Leipzig.